Everyone makes mistakes in life – some are big, some are small. Only if you had bought a TSLA stock when it was trading at $180 2 years ago, and let it ride, you’d have gained over 300 times….but you didn’t. Now you wish you had a Time Machine so that you could go back and correct your mistake.
In this video, I am going to tell you how can you make your own time machine. It may not help you go back and buy those TSLA shared – but it sure will help you get the future that you want. Are you ready for it? Watch the video and then read on for further instructions!
Here are the steps to make your own time machine.
- First, Close your eyes.
- Imagine, where you want to be 5 or 10 years from now.
- Imagine yourself doing what you want to do in 5 years. If you want to be a millionaire – imagine yourself signing a million-dollar check.
- Once you have imagined and visualized where you want to be in 5 years- open your eyes.
- You just traveled 5 years back from where you need to be. The TIME MACHINE worked and here you are. Now, do what needs to be done in order to get that dream to come true. TAKE ACTION. MASSIVE ACTION!
Now that you know the secret to your time machine and you are here, I hope some of these massive action tips will help you be successful.
- Take massive action – 2, 3, 4 times, or even 10X more than what you’d normally do. This thought is inspired by the 10X author Grant Cardone.
- Take baby steps if you can not commit to a big task. If you are in a job but want to start your own business, start small and build it gradually. Spanx founder and inventor Sara Blakley started building her empire while still working as a salesperson in her job.
- Improve yourself a little every day. Small changes to your habits – as little as 1% – can get tremendous results over time.